Friday, November 14, 2008

Torturing days during my finals

This is my first post in blogspot.. Kinda new in using blogspot.. I had wanted to use blogspot like for AGES (well, not tat long lah)! But due to several events, the approach in creating a blog (in blogspot) came to a halt.. I previously had a blog in msn space:http://kiahsu8.spaces.live.com/. Well, not to say space is lousy, but i think blogspot is better! haha...
Anyway, I think i will first update on what i had been doing for the past few weeks... Erm... i will begin on the first day of my Finals lah, on the 3rd of November...

3rd:Today i had my English as Second Language exam. I was really afraid and nervous today. English wasn't my strength, and i had been struggling to follow the tempo of my classmates, especially Lindley, Ryan, Joanne, Kaesha, Tung Meng, and others(sry for not mentioning ur names, not because u all are lousy, it's because i dun want my readers to waste their precious time!) haha.. however, the test was quite easy compared to the English tests i had in Taylors.. Maybe because the topic for the extended essay was Animal Experimentation.. A topic i had done for my english research!! Hooray! Finally, i did not have to scratch my head thinking of the third topic sentence! I felt that i was quite organize d during the test! unlike my trials.. I was practically fumbling throughout the test in trials! But well, who knows what results i will get.. Having high hopes mean i will fall even harder when things doesnt go as i wished for!

4th: Physics test today. Wasn't well prepared... The paper was doable but i had not enough time to check my answers.. I guess i could only get an A18 for physics.. Hope that i dun make any careless mistakes! Oh yea.. Be4 i forget, the tough part of this paper besides some of the questions, is the essay... Bloody essay! i couldn't even think of what to write! Wasted my time thinking of the points! Its over now.. So forget it..

6th: Today was a depressing day.. I had math today.. i was expecting Math to be easy.. Like the St.Peters trial papers... But, it came out to be the toughest Math paper in SAM's history(neh, i am jz trying to find an excuse).. I finished answering the questions, but a part of it i wasn't really sure, like all those explanatory questions. I find that i cant really answer well in explanatory questions in all subjects, i guess i am a more analytical type? And I made quite a few careless mistakes here and there.. I guess Mr.Munin would have to kill me d.. He had high hopes and i crushed his hopes, maybe i crushed the 92 internal marks person's hope also.. I guess our marks will be moderated down.. Sorry guys!

8th:Chong Hwa Form 6 kia's graduation day.. Really wanted to go back but i had muet test! Wat a "great" timing for a "great" test.. Really miss the CH kias.. But this is fate le.. Maybe God doesn't want me to see u all! Haha.. neh, will meet up with u all one day lah! I lazy to plan a gathering.. Ma FAn... The Muet test was utterly indescribable.. It's tougher than IELTs, that is all i can say..><

10th: Today we had Biology... The subject i used to love in secondary school, but now a subject i despise of! To be honest, i didn't have the motivation to study at all for bio and chem.. It's like i am already in the holiday mood! I keep facebooking, emoing when i look at photos of the graduation day... But i still studied lah.. although i was like flipping through my notes in the speed of light! The test was okay le i think, at least i think the MCQ was easier than trials one.. Hope i can get a better result... No high hopes though, never will have, I will always expect the worst ( Maybe i wrote my registration number wrongly! CHOI CHOI CHOi touch wood!)...

12th: The last paper.. and i am only three hours apart from being a freeman! After the test, really didn't have much feel of being freed, maybe i had been feeling quite relaxed for the past few days d.. seriously, i was even more excited the day before the exam.. But still i felt happy lah! At least no burdens on my shoulders now! Haha... Well, chem was okay le.. But that's what i usually think after a test, but my results wont be that brilliant!><>

So that's life during the exam.. In the upcoming post, i will write about things i had done in the past few days as a free man! hahaha.. Cheers to all SAM-ians that had finished their tests!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo,chia ji... i m glad all of the g7rians play an important role in ur life...lol,being in the same group as u is a lifetime exciting experience,1st of all u r very sincere.Lol,the 1st impression tat i hav 4 u was tat u r a spoiled rich kid.During the 1st SAM i didnt rili get 2 know u coz i tot tat u r not a very friendly person, but later on when getting 2 know u,i think i should have 2 change the way i think of u...hmm...i think i started to change my view on u when we receive the chem mid term paper. I was sitting bside Avi n he was very sad coz he doesnt rili do well...then u turn around n told him tat it is ok n tat if he dont understand anything he can ask u...hmm.... from here i can c tat u r a very sincere person n u r not tat spoiled afterall.HAHA.. then later on,when getting to know u i found out tat u r very funny and childish 2.I dunno y u wanted 2 b matured so much now but i think prefer a childish jack.HAHA...this way,ppl can get 2 know u easily and u will b urself more...no doubt as u grow up,u will learn n bcome a mature guy..then may b it is better 2 b matured by time,dun hav 2 force urself la.Lastly,there is 1 advice 4 u,b more confident wif urself...hahaha...ur short hair now look quite good la.Phew, SAM is finally end already,so we won't b spending time wif our friends like b4 but anyway,friends is a lifetime partner...Its rili fun spending time wif u,joe,ryan,fong,meng,seng,miao,han,visha,n friends....Hope may b next time all of G7 will still have d chance 2 b 2gether...lol,sorry i cant rili write well in eng.Kla tats all 4 now...all d best in ur future undertakings....jia you!

JAck said...

OMG.. So touching!! I want to CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... Seriously lah, who cares about ur English lah..Btw, ur english not bad le(not kidding).. Frens are really really very important in my life loh.. I really work hard to make my frens happy wan. Dunno why lah.. i feel tat i am the very-hard-to-get-along type.. Like u said, usually ppl will have a bad first impression about me.. Not onli u lah, other ppl oso said i look fierce, chuan, bad and less friendly.. Tat's why i need to work extra hard if i want to make friends.. dunno lah, i jz have this kind of negative thinking.. Sometimes i may be too honest and may hurt other ppl's feelings. i noe i am wrong lah, and i dunno why sometimes words jz flow out of my mouth without passing through my brain.. So i am very sorry about tat.. I want to apologize to you too le.. I noe i oways bully u le.. If i had more time, i will bully u more.. sometimes, i feel tat bully ppl can make ppl get closer le, tats why i oways bully ppl.. but den, dunno ppl like or not lah.. haha... i guess i am more to the pessimistic side den the optimistic side.. Well, i am really glad to have u as my friend.. Seriously... I am really really grateful.. U are really unique in such a way, a really good way.. U are oways so cheerful and had been a helpful fren.. Ur presence in G7 meant alot to me.. I noe a lot happened this year... I noe u are facing some financial problems.. And remember tat day when u cant attend prom coz of financial problem? i suggested our class to pay for u to go, and i really meant it.. I mean, i noe all of us would want u there! That's how important u are in our class.. Although u joined in our class much later, and maybe tats why i din talk much with u.. but hope tat after this one year, u noe who i truly am lah.. ahaha.. I will really miss u in the future.. And.. Good luck in your future.. I will oways remember the day i bully u.. haha. and mock u.. and dun forget us thinking of plans to help u kao ling huen.. haha.. Frenz forever!!!Tat's all for now le.. If i got something else to write bout u, i will write..

Anonymous said...

hahaha...its my pleasure...i promise i will not forget all of u in my entire life...even i reincarnate 4 like 10000000 times i oso wont forget tat i got to know all of u.HAHAHA...i hav 2 admit tat ur bully method in getting to know ppl better works. Yeah,i m very touched 2 when i heard u suggest the class 2 pay 4 me,lol,dun worry la my situation is not tat bad..its just tat i m very stingy..hahaha doesnt like spending 2 much of money.U know y ppl have bad impression on u? coz good looking boys like u,most of them r spoiled(its my opnion la, n dun flatter coz i said u r good looking k).Yeah,i hav 2 admit tat sometimes u r very honest but u always b honest in the right time.. i nvr felt offended la..dun worry about tat.But dunno y la,sometimes u look quite sad 1 le..u would b quiet n just lie on the table.There is 1 thing about u that makes u very sad i think,it is u r very curious n alert on how ppl look at u...just b urself,if ppl dun like u tat was bcoz they dunno how to appreciate a friend like u,if ppl think tat u r mean tat is bcoz they dun understand u n dunno tat u r joking...let them get 2 know u n eventually they will like u.OMG i felt very 'malu' now...i cant blieve i say all these 2 someone tat like to bully n critisize me...but who cares,u r still my friend anyway.

JAck said...

Haha.. This post like become an emo post d.. When i read this sure very down.. I am soo gonna miss u all.. AHHH... Yea.. i agree i get down easily.. And when i am down, i will kinda do stupid things.. So i need to grow up le.. Learn how to control my emotions, and not let them control me.. and, usually i get down is because i like to compare with other ppl.. Ppl that are better than me.. I dunno why i jz like to be the top.. but u know that that is impossible loh, so sth i get really depressed.. Really angry bout my incapabilities..dunno how to say lah.. Like basketball loh.. I used to love basketball and treat it as something very important in my life.. Like in primary school, i played basketball in the morning, every break, after school everyday!! and, i was oways looking forward to go to school coz i can play basketball.. Even if my father said that basketball is useless in the future, but i didnt care.. den, until secondary school, i need to handle my school works and basketball.. I guess i jz kinda felt left behind.. For example, i was once in the state team in primary school, so when i was in secondary school, and when i meet up with them in and see them improve a lot.. I will really feel down.. i mean, u all should know the feelings lah.. I jz like to compare with others, and some may say by comparing only there will be improvements... But sometimes, it ruins everything.. So now, i practically have given up on basketball, although i still play for fun.. Part of it is because i despise most of the arrogant basketball players.. I jz dun click well with them.. Shit, i feel like i am avoiding things!!! AHHHHH!Not only tat la, i compare with ppl about almost everything.. Tat's why i can be really down sometimes.. Dun compare dun compare.. haha..MAybe lindley oso know this le, i once told her i want to stand out in a crowd.. I oways push myself push myself to get there, but reality is cruel, so i get Down again.. ahah. Stupid me.. But well, i wont oways be like tat lah.. Mybe now midnight d, so maybe will have more negative energy contributing to negative thinking.. haha..

Anonymous said...

u know the chinese proverb right? there is always a mountain higher than the highest mountain.. sorry i m not chinese ed so..i think my direct translation is kinda wierd.Its good 2 stand out in the croud so ppl will notice u n u can always b on the top,but wat will u do when u r on the top?u feel relieved n happy? o u will work harder to maintain ur position? then u must b very tired lo?wat is the meaning of life if its all about competing n not satisfying? U hav 2 accept the fact tat in competition right there will always b a winner n a loser..so i blieve tat u must have the preparation in ur mind tat u might b d loser...I know u r very determined person.We hav 2 compare 2 others to know where we stand but u hav 2 move on u know...even if u lose...Being the top doesnt mean anything la,being the noticable 1 is always the matter. To be honest,Koh seng said tat u have good skills in basketball tta make ppl look at u... haha...i hope the negative energy is gone now

JAck said...

Haha.. Now i care less d lah.. WOn't keep on pushing myself.. Now my motto is "Enjoy every moment of life".. HAha... Yea, maybe i take things too seriously.. But, doesnt matter now lah.. haha.. My basketball skill ma ma dei onli compared to other state players or even national players... ><
Even my juniors are better than me now! feel so useless.. But, like i said i care less now, so, it doesnt actually matter to me now... :)
Erm.. Thx for ur comments.. Haha. i think its really valuable.. at least i can know how ppl think about me.. Lol..

Anonymous said...

Glad tat i at least helped u feel better.... u r welcome.... i will visit ur blog 2 keep myself update wif u from time to time.... keep blogging good stuff about ur life experience....cya...jia you