Friday, November 28, 2008

Dumb Brain Day

When i woke up today, i knew something was awfully wrong! But i din realize it back then, until noon i realize my brain isnt functioning well! Lets call it the DUMB-BRAIN-SYNDROME(DBS)...

Ok.. So in the afternoon, i realize i was a bit slow in everything i did, although wat i did was only playing games.. So, this doesnt matter much!

But, at night, i went to the gym with my mom... And we agreed to go home at 10... SO, i was happily gyming and went to take my bath.. And when i finished bathing and looked at my phone... I was like WTH, it was only 8.50 sth pm... i thought my phone malfunctioned, but all the clocks in the gym showed the same time! PFFT! I couldnt find my mom and she was not having her phone with her... So i wasted an hour waiting for her... Erm, not an hour lah, i saw her at 9.40 pm.. I wasted a freakin 40 minutes in the gym wandering around...

I guess this is the process of aging... OMG, i am old... I am starting to lose track of time... I cant imagine wat will happen 2molo... ><

2 comments:

Shan said...

Ahh... Yes u've accepted the fact that u are aging... let's hope u don't have schizophrenia haha

JAck said...

haha.. i dun have schizophrenia, dun worry..jz a bit psychotic onli.. hohoho.. beware!