Thursday, November 27, 2008

May The Force be With You

As you all know, i am addicted to the star wars game.. And you all know that i have an interview today... So, when my eldest sister and i were going to IMU, my sister asked me,

" Oi, so u prepared for the interview d not? Know how to introduce urself? bla bla bla...."
I said, "no need prepare wan lah.. I use the force can d!" (Ok, this post is gonna be so lame, if u dun wanna waste ur time, pls dun read!) I explained the whole situation about using the force to my sis, and it is something like tat:

Interviewer: Hi, welcome in.
Me: Good afternoon, fellow interviewers!*shake hands with them*
Interviewers: Good afternoon.
Den, we will be looking at each other, grinning... After tat, i used the force...
Me: U will let me pass the interview * move hands* (erm, u need to watch star wars to understand wat i am writing/typing)
Interviewers: u passed the interview...
Me: u will let me leave now *move hands again*
Interviewers: U may leave now...


Ok, i admit, this is kinda lame... But pls forgive me, nth else to blog about... unless u want me to blog about the interview, but it is going to be boring... Wait, i havent finish my story.. but if u wish to stop, pls do...

On, the way home, dunno why i suddenly mentioned about the force again... I was saying that by using the force we can move cars, den there will be no need to consume petrol... can save the environment.. Den i suddenly wanted to establish UTFA... Use The Force Academy.. to teach ppl how to use force, den can save the environments.. ><><

p/s: May the force be with u!

2 comments:

pikying said...

aha....bendan....haha

Oyico said...

shoot really lame lor.
haha i dont believe u really said 'Good afternoon, FELLOW INTERVIEWERS!' la..