Saturday, November 15, 2008

The recollection of my college life

In this time of the year where freedom is in my grasp, I would love to jz open the window and vociferate my jubilance and gleefulness. Without any encumbrance or any onerous burdens on my shoudlers, my body feels very light and i feel chirpy.
However, i may jz be physically happy. Deep down in me, there is this hollowness that is indescribable. I know that we wouldn't be the same anymore. Despite being given time to do anything i want now, but whenever i lie on bed and let my memory stretch back to the past few months(From the beginning of college life till the final papers of sam), the exultant feelings that i should have vanished.
I know after college life, we all will become a bit more serious, everyone will be more matured, more focus in what they are doing. Maybe i will change also, from this stupid, childish moron who likes to crap to a very matured who will become a nobel laureate for finding the cure for cancer or aids. Maybe i will get the fame that i dream of now, but will i ever forget this one year that i spent on studying SAM? Of course not!!! This one year stint in studying SAM had changed me a lot, and really, the memory i have here is a nostalgic one!!!

How could i ever forget us teasing Kuharaj and Kaesha? and me bullying Kaesha.. Or the times where Joanne keeps bugging me with some stupid math questions. She will even interrupt my dinner to ask me math questions. The times where our class went futsal together(although some did not come><), the times where we gather around the guard post to decide where to eat, the times where Mrs Kalpana thinks Joe and VId is together, the times where Mr Yap will laugh at his own jokes, the times where our whole class hated Mr Munin and he hated us, the times where i wanted to switch place coz i didn't want to sit with Ryan( Haha, u all know the reason), the times where we played carrom and scrabbles, the times where we were chit chatting in the library, the times we were looking so good when we had presentations and so on..
I will miss u all!!! fellow G7-ians.. See u guys in PROM and in the GENTING TRIP!!!

No comments: