Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Put a smile on that face!

I feel like i am on the top of the world.. I am flying high right now! Hmm.. To think of it, dunno why i am feeling so ecstatic today.. MAybe Today is an AWESOMELY, SUPERBLY, WONDERFUL day!! Maybe my parents and my sis are coming back from New Zealand? Whoot.. I miss them! And there is maybe another reason le.. haha..

Anyway, i suddenly feel that i have a great duty on my hands.. I feel that today i am obliged to spread my happiness! So if u are reading this, please jz smile or laugh... Even if u are sad or unhappy, jz put a smile on that face!

My sis is coming back! OMg.. I cant believe she graduated! I can imagine her facial expression when she sees my second sis and I.. I miss them! She come back sure force me to makan here makan there, but well at least i can gain weight!

p/s: feel like i am wasting my holiday.. Yet, feeling so mirthful about it... haha.. Need to find a good book to read.. any recommendations???

1 comment:

swee cheng said...

kite runner,the alchemist,twilight....try these 3 novels and u wont regret