Monday, November 17, 2008

hmm.. I guess this post will be more picture-ish, since ppl are saying that my blog is too wordy! haha.. This happens right after my Finals, 12th of November! First we went for a suprise party for Kumar! Happy Belated Bday KUMAR!! I sense greatness in you, u really have a unique talent..
Yup.. The birthday boy is handsome boy in blue and red stripe shirt..
makan, makan , makan..
Kumar was such a great host that day!
Cheers bro!

Then, we went to Yee Hern's house for a pool party! It's a pity he cant join us for the Genting Trip, i bet he is having a great time in Taiwan now! Hope to see u again!

Cute little dog.. Dunno her name though.. ><



Looks like a soft toy..
BBQ...
Not only do they look delicious, they taste delicious too!

This is the OWNER! YEE HERN!!!
Nice car.. I mean the Satria..
MArinated chicken...
Koh seng's shy face...
Prawns..
The Swimming pool... Well, i dunno why i am wasting my time explaining the picture when u can see it with ur own eyes..><My beautiful physics teacher.. two men looking at a green dog.. My dolphin!


Ecstatic?
Shud punch harder.. haha..

No comments: