Monday, November 24, 2008

PISSED OFF!

Okay... I am seriously very pissed right now! Jz now, i was totally out of mood to update my post, yet i forced myself to finish the post for my prom! I wrote despite i was feeling lazy... But, now it is all gone.. THANKS A LOT lah! I hate this god damn feeling right now! The feeling of wasting my precious time! AHHHH... I am not goin to talk about prom anymore.. Not even my genting trip.. So pissed! I am jz gonna be concise, Prom was fun.. The event was a blast.. Genting was fun also... THE END! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I feel like punching my com's monitor.....

p/s: I feel so lazy to update my blog.. and when i really do update, sth bad happens! WAT THE HECK! Screw YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry la, i promise won't do that again.Pls forgive me... wu wu wu........

JAck said...

Told u i am not angry d loh.. Pui TEK! hahaa.. Chill lah..