Tuesday, December 02, 2008

TAG

Tagged # 1 by Li Chin

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What are your nicknames? Jack, Kiahsu
2. What is your most favourite thing to do? Do things that can entertain me and not stress me... Like playing games, reading comics..
3. What kind of news do you read? Sports, Celebrity news, world news
4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat? erm.. This will be gross... But i will give up my faeces.. So, i can eat and not getting worried to have to go to the toilet also! WHOOT!
5. Do you believe you can survive without money? yea, i can.... If only there is someone willing to pay for all my expenses, den i wouldnt need to have any money!
6. What are you afraid to lose the most? i am afraid to lose myself(Wow, this sounds deep)
7. What do you feel like doing right now? Feel like deleting this tag..
8. If there's someone you love, would you confess to him/her?Hmm.. I probably would confess to her... But this is really subjective, depends on how much i like/love her...
9. Are you contended with your life? I will ignore the spelling error>> contended(contented)... Erm.. I am partially contented with my life..
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? Must unconditionally love me.. That all i ask for...
11. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad? If she smokes/take drugs/say vulgar words/impolite/stubborn/double standard/two face....
12. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizzas..
13. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?Happy, no doubt..
14. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change? irresponsible.. I need to learn to be more responsible..
15. How do you see yourself in 10 years? I will be living in a huge mansion, with a great family, a lovely dog... Most important of all i will be a happy person..
16. What is the thing you love about yourself? I can crap alot.. I guess i have the creativity to crap...
17. What will u do when u like someone secretly? Very anxious to know about things that are happening to her, constantly facebook to find any updates on her(this is a bit stalkerish)...
18. What kind of supernatural powers you think you have? I have the power to feel tired easily.. and as people say,
19. What's your favourite time of the day? at night.. that is when everything is peaceful and quite...

I proudly announce the 8 persons I tag: Hare, Marcus, Ken Ling, Soya, Joshua, pei chee, hui yi,xiao shan.....

No comments: