Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I cant think of any titles

For those who think i evaporated, I am NOT!
For those who think my blog is dead, it is NOT!
For those who think my blog is lousy, it is NOT!
For those who think i like to crap, i do NOT!
For those who think the World will be a better place if we make a change, erm, it will BE!
The important thing is stop thinking negatively and BELIEVE!

Okay, stop the crap!

I know i hadnt been updating my blog for awhile.. But that was because i was in Singapore! Yea, SINGAPORE! or Stupidpore( oops, i cant spell really well)...

Well, didnt want to go there at first, but my sisters made the decision for me while i am not at home... So, i was kinda like forced to go there... Haha.. The reason why i didnt want to go is I feel like being a lightbulb there...

The people who went to Singapore are, both my sisters and their boyfrens... And of course a lightbulb(me)... We went for three days two nights..

1st day, went Orchard Road... Shopping... Didnt buy anything because the stuffs aint that cheap after all because of the exchange rate which is quite high now.. But my second sis and her bf both bought themselves a pair shoes...

2nd day, Zoo and night safari.. The Zoo is incredibly fun if i din have headaches.. still, it was fun lah! Night safari was jz okay for me...

3rd day, sleep, makan, go home....

In case u all din notice when u were in Singapore, most of the cars park by reverse parking... Kiasu-ness, they need to go out as quick as possible... If u notice someone park with the car's head in, most probably the car is from Malaysia.. And the escalator in the MRT station is super fast.. Dun believe me? GO check it out urself!!!

P/s: I got my conditional offer from IMU already.. Looks like i am goin to be nobel price winning Doctor after all...

4 comments:

.::Starfish::. said...

escalators in many places are actually much faster than malaysia's one.. u noe why? malaysians are...

Shan said...

stupid u....
I have no other comment
Hahahahahahahhahaha

Anonymous said...

Malaysians are slow??? Or specifically, XXXXXs are slow.. haha.. u know wat i mean...

Shan, no other comments den u comment?

SoYaBeaN said...

omg...
u shud bring me along 2 s'pore...
at least v can GAY!!!

if u r posting crap...
then hw bout me???
hahaha...

gong xi fa cai lo...
IMU-kia...
nobel prize-kia...

when u get d prize...
u can spend it in my seaside restaurant...
wakaka...