Tuesday, December 02, 2008

STAR WARS

Finally i finished the game- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Yea, this post is only meant for game lovers and also star wars fan.. So, ppl who think i am wasting their time, please SCOOT away! haha.. jz kidding..

I want to ammend about my initial intepretation about the game which was wrong. Previously, i mentioned tat i was a secret apprentice of Darth Vader, and we are suppose to defeat the emperor.. but apparently, the emperor always knew about my presence and it is all in his plot, i will come back to this later..

Then, after a few missions with the rebels, they gained my trust. They wanted to establish an alliance to fight the Empire, and i was suppose to lead them. But then, Darth Vader came with a troop of star troopers and kidnapped all of the rebel leaders. This was actually the emperor and his plan!!! For me to gather all of the rebel leaders, so that they can capture them! So i was of no use to Vader now.. And he tried to kill me, but he failed...

After that, i need to go save the rebel leaders. After lots of fighting, i finally came to confront Darth Vader.. Then, swoosh swoosh*swinging light saber*, Buzz buzzz*using my force*.. I defeated him.. haha.. Din expect to defeat Vader though..

After defeating him, the emperor came up to me.. And kept on babbling..
"kill him and take ur rightful place at my side..".. That is wat he used to say to convert a jedi to a sith.. But i stood up and fought him...

*Repeating the swooshing and buzzing process* I Finally defeated the emperor.. haha. I am really that strong!!! :) (okay, i am self-indulging) So, after his defeat, the emperor was lying on the floor, saying," This is ur destiny, kill me, give in to hatred..." i was about to kill him when another jedi master(Master Kota) stopped me.. And told me i shouldnt give in to hatred... I obliged again. Then, when we were about to leave.. The bloody backstabber emperor began to use his electric force to attack master Kota.. So, i interfered and protected him.. den there was this huge explosion.. And finally, i ended up dead.. But luckily, the rebel leaders managed to escape..

So, they formed the alliance in remembrance of me(Okay, maybe i got this wrong).. And they swore to bring the empire!

That was the synopsis of the game.. Pretty damn cool eh!! Credits to George Lucas, i think he is so creative... This game is held in between the third and fourth episodes of the movie.. The birth of the Alliance.. ahaha... I love this game!!!

This is the hero/me.. Starkiller...

Using the force..

Vader

The hero's Girlfren...


In the game, u can fight rancors..

another rancor..



you can even fight tie-fighters..

electric force( maybe they have a special name for it..)


Using the force to detroy the star destroyer.. From this, u can see how powerful this young sith+jedi is...

In Raxus Prime...

Swearing my allegiance to vader..
p/s: Ok.. I am being a starwars lunatic.. Forgive me.. I know there is lots of gibberish in the post... But seriously, if u have any console which is able to play this game, please do so...

No comments: