Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A day to remember

Hohoho.. There are two things that made my day a truly wondrous and magical one..

1. I got my results. And i was satisfied with it lah.. But, ironically, for my forecast, the two lowest subjects which i got A18 which are Bio and Esl both got A20 for finals... While other subjects A19 lah.. So, my TER is 99.6... Hmm... Jz felt happy bout it.. But really din feel much oso this morning...

2. The second thing tat happened to me is wat truly made my day a perfect one.. It's really like my dream come true..

So, overall, this is a wonderful day.. plus it is one week before christmas eve... Looks like my 6 months of good luck is working well.. In case, u guys din know.. I went Genting for some fortune telling and i was told tat i will have 6 months of good luck.. after tat, who knows! lol...

Christmas is coming soon! Hope all of u will have a great one!

4 comments:

Shan said...

Haha congrats!!
Hey never thought u would go to a fortune teller... boom dao

Anonymous said...

so wat's the 2nd thing?
curious curious~
hoho

Anonymous said...

Hey chia ji....congrates(99.6) lol..... i m so proud of u.... hahaa.... all the best in IMU ya.... take care

pikying said...

诚恳地问一下,你要不要考虑一下关掉你的blog?hohoho~~